Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 4: Thus begins the quirky...

An excerpt:


The gym was full, which was the next best thing to it being completely empty. One more sweaty guy doing manly exercises would go mostly unnoticed by the other sweaty guys doing manly exercises who were all watching the sweaty girls doing manly exercises, so Wilson would go unnoticed for a little while.
Yeah... It was like midnight or something and I had just finished my annotated bibliography I'd been stressing about for days and needed to write something quirky.

As of this morning before starting today's writing, I have a total of 10,813 words, written in 3 days. My wordcounts seem to always be a day late, since I do a bunch of writing at night when I'm off the computer for the night and don't actually start writing until the afternoon usually.
 
There are people on YWS who are already finished! Like, 50k in three days. They are crazy insane awesome people...

No comments:

Post a Comment