Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 27: It's been a while, no?

Wow, I haven't been here in forever, due to just checking in on my YWS blog and then scuttling off. I have entries there that would fit here, so I might add them later. For now, it is crunch time.

Omigoodness... Only three days left of NaNo and I am still not sure how I am going to wrap this up. I've already seperated my two main characters, one of whom was a POV character and one of whom was not. So I had to make the one who wasn't into a POV character to keep up with what she is doing at home, because I'm hoping that I'll somehow tie what she's doing into the finale. But the original back and forth betrayal-realization thing I had planned is simply not going to get done in three days. I wasn't even sure how that was going to work either. And last night, when I was supposed to be figuring out how to work out the ending, I was instead expanding on Salem and Cracker Jack's friendship. Gah... However, there was possibly light at the end of the tunnel, but then a character rudely barged his way into a tension-filled moment and killed it. How to revive it...

No comments:

Post a Comment