Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 2: Already feeling the grind...

So my total wordcount for yesterday was 6294. Not as great as I wanted it to be, but whatever.

Actually, I'm still worried. I don't feel incredibly excited about this. Gah. This isn't boding well.

I was pretty excited though, because I now have full names for all four of my main-ish characters:

Marie Swailer
Percival Fonway
Hayden Claymore
Wilson Corvette

Yeah, I normally never have full names, so this is a pretty big deal.

Just broke 7k, but have other stuff to do on the computer, so I might not get back to writing until later tonight. I've rigged up my keyboard so I can actually type from my bed on my desktop. It's pretty cool.

I feel very disoriented right now. For all of my hype about NaNo coming up and counting down and whatnot, it actually snuck up on me fairly well. I feel very unprepared and rather unenthusiastic. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment