Monday, October 26, 2009

5 days until NaNo...

Remember in the beginning when I said I wasn't going to be putting much in here? Yeah...

Having some insecure thoughts about my main character (which is why I usually don't let myself think about things too hard before I start a new project... I might scare myself away). I have a main POV character, Percy, but he is not my main character per se. Instead, I have (or hope to have) my main main character be Marie, the titular character of my novel. The novel is going to work a bit like To Kill a Mockingbird, where Scout is the narrator, but Jem is the actual protagonist.

At least, that's the plan. Problem is, when I start thinking too hard about it, I'm worried that I won't be able to do it.

But you know? Screw it. I'm going for it anyway.

Also: NaNo icons are seriously addicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment