Thursday, October 15, 2009

16 days until NaNo09...

So, a little introduction perhaps?

I'm a freshman in college this year, been writing since I was a wee babe and don't plan to stop any time soon. I'm also a girl. I like eating and sleeping. And writing. I love writing. And reading.

And I write. Did I mention that I write?

Anyway, this be my second year participating in NaNo. I won last year with Scorpion and Sandman , pounding out over 69k in a scant 30 days. This year, I am writing a soft sci-fi/cyberpunk story entitled Dirt Queen. We'll see how it all plays out.

So what will you be finding here?

Probably not much until November. Maybe some musings about plot or preparation or whatnot, but not a great deal. I do have a life, you know.

But all that changes come November. I am hoping for a daily word count update, some ranting, some whining, some cheering and maybe some excerpts. We'll see.

Yup, it's going to be a fun month.

No comments:

Post a Comment